Please fill out the contract and mail it in for approval.
CENTRAL MISSOURI GARDEN TRACTOR PULLERS ASSOCIATION
The requirements to hold a CMGTPA sanctioned garden tractor pull are as follows:
1. To run the following classes:
A. 10 horsepower Association Stock Class 950 lbs.
B. 14 horsepower and under Association Stock Class 950lbs
C. 14 horsepower and over Association Stock Class 1000 lbs.
D. 12 horsepower Stock Altered Class 950 lbs.
E. 30 Cubic Inch Class 950 lbs.
F. 16 horsepower Super Stock Class 1050 lbs.
G. 16 horsepower Modified Class 1050 lbs.
2. A 1% weight variation will be allowed on all above classes.
3. Each tractor must have a non-tip over device.
4. Each tractor shall receive passes to allow the driver in without charge.
5. CMGTPA will collect all association entry fees. Local classes will be responsible for collection of their fees.
6. The promoter shall provide the following:
- The pulling track.
- Sound system and announcer.
- Measuring crew and Hook-up crew for stock classes.
- Pull back tractor for sled (can be a 1000# lawn tractor)
- Equipment and crew to maintain track, etc.
(Starting point 75’ mark & out of gate)
7. The track should be at least 20’ x 250’.
8. We need a specific starting time on all pulls for several pullers travel long distance.
9. The track is to be ready to pull on at scheduled time.
10. If local classes are still pulling when it is scheduled Association time to pull – then local classes stop & the Association pull, then the local classes finish pulling.
11. All association track officials must be allowed to oversee the association pull. Any final decision on or dispute regarding the rules and / or operation of the pull will be made by track officials.
12. CMGTPA will furnish sled & scales.
13. Sled fee is .00 payable to CMGTPA Secretary on the day of the pull.
14. The local classes will consist of 3 classes at no charge. If other classes are desired and there are 3 or more tractors, a fee of .00 per class will be charged.
15. Trophies and / or plaques are not required but may be presented at the sponsor’s discretion.
16. A sled or hook fee may not be charged by the promoter.
17. THIS CONTRACT IS NOT TO BE ALTERED IN ANYWAY UNLESS PRIOR APPROVAL WITH ASSOCIATION!!!
Please complete the following information and return to the Association Secretary.
Date of pull ____________________ Raindate____________________
Time of pull_____________________
Specific direction to pull site : ______________________________________________
If sled leaves to go to a pull & the pull is cancelled for any reason, the pull site will have to pay a fee of .00 to CMGTPA, also a 24 hour notice is required so we can contact out pullers.
Association sponsoring pull: ____________________________________________
Contract is accepted by: ________________________________________________
Sponsoring Association: ________________________________________________
Pull Committee Chairperson: ____________________________________________
Contact person for day of pull:
PLEASE SIGN AND RETURN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE: _____________________
Mail to :
Aubrey Foxworthy - President
61529 Union Ford RD.